This is so exciting! Beginning August 26, Dollar Tree Stores nationwide will be accepting Manufacturer's coupons!
Here are the guidelines for their coupon policy and I would suggest calling your store to make sure that they are indeed partcipating:
- They will only accept 2 internet coupons per transaction
- Do not take BOGO free coupons
- Do not take any FREE coupons or coupons that require associates to write in the amount of purchase
- No retailer retailer specific coupons
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- Coupons can't be redeemed for more than the value of the product.
- Signage will appear in the store starting this week.
(thanks & photo credit, Bargain Mom!)