(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
In preparation for my new series that I am beginning on the blog this month on how to maximize your Slow Cooker, I wanted to share some of my favorite pantry essentials that I like to keep on hand. These are items that I always try to have accessible in my pantry and fridge so that I can have a nice Slow Cooker meal ready in no time! Many of these items are often on sale BOGO so grab a few and keep extras on hand. Stay tuned my first recipe will be up on the blog this Thursday!
1. Boxes of Pasta
2. Bags of Frozen Meatballs
3. Cans of Diced Tomatoes and Tomato Paste
4. Canned Mushrooms
5. Bottled Sweet N' Sour Sauce
6. Pre Sliced Peppers and Onions (such a HUGE timesaver!)
7. Cartons and Cans of Vegetable Broth
9. Jars of Pasta Sauce
10. Cuts of Meat (particularly keep on hand Chicken, Roasts, Pork Loins and Pork Chops) I always find the best Meat Markdowns at Super Target. These items are marked down because they need to be used that day or placed in the freezer.