(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite ways to get dinner on the table each night is with my handy dandy slow cooker. It is such a time saver! Here is a list of items that I always try to have accessible in my pantry and fridge so that I can have a nice Slow Cooker meal ready in no time! Many of these items are often on sale BOGO so grab a few and keep extras on hand. If you have coupons to go with the items, you can really score a sweet deal!
1. Boxes of Pasta
2. Bags of Frozen Meatballs
3. Cans of Diced Tomatoes and Tomato Paste
4. Canned Mushrooms
5. Bottled Sweet N’ Sour Sauce
6. Pre Sliced Peppers and Onions (such a HUGE timesaver!)
7. Cartons and Cans of Vegetable Broth
9. Jars of Pasta Sauce
10. Cuts of Meat (particularly keep on hand Chicken, Roasts, Pork Loins and Pork Chops) I always find the best Meat Markdowns at Super Target. These items are marked down because they need to be used that day or placed in the freezer.