Disclosure: I was provided a Dunkin’ Donuts gift card in exchange for my honest opinion. Please see my disclosure policy)
Calling all Dunkin’ Donuts fans! BOO!! Dunkin’s Donuts wants to make your Halloween a spooktacular one! Have you seen the cute Halloween themed goodies that they are offering right now? My boys and I headed over to our local Dunkin’ Donuts this past weekend to check out some of these cute offerings!
I love this fun fact….when Dunkin’ Donuts was developing the Halloween donuts in the Dunkin’ Test Kitchen, they wanted to incorporate as many classic Halloween colors and themes as possible. So they decided on the deep orange, purple and chocolate colors! I love this idea and think that they items are definitely eye-catching!
Choose from scary good items like the Spider Donut, (our favorite) Ghoulish Glazed Donut, Witches Brew Berry Donut, Nilla Nightmare Donut and the Purple Potion Donut. There are lots of fun options to choose from including:
- Boston Scream: A spirited variation of Dunkin’s classic Boston Kreme Donut featuring an orange drizzle
- Scary Strawberry: A frightful version of a Strawberry Frosted Donut, with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Spooky Sprinkles: An eerie take on the Chocolate Frosted Donut, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Purple Potion: Be sweet on Halloween spells with this Vanilla Frosted Donut featuring purple icing, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Full Moon: You’ll howl for this Powdered Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar
- Witch’s Brew-Berry: Our Glazed Blueberry Donut bewitched with a drizzle of purple icing
- Nilla Nightmare: A Vanilla Creme Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar will haunt your dreams
- Ghoulish Glazed: A monster-turned Glazed Donut
- Vampire’s Delight: A spooktacular Jelly Donut
- Wicked Chocolate: Something delicious this way comes with this Glazed Chocolate Donut
- Owl Fashioned: An Old Fashioned Donut for a midnight treat
- Choc-O-Lantern: The Double Chocolate Donut can be enjoyed while celebrating Halloween or carving a jack-o’-lantern
Dunkin’ Donuts is also offering their famous MUNCHKIN donut hole treats in fun Halloween themes! Choose from Ghoulish Glazed, Wicked Chocolate and more! My boys tried the “Full Moon MUNCHKINS” featuring orange-colored powdered sugar. So good and powdery delicious! And, through the end of the month, you can score 10 MUNCHKIN treats for only $1.99!
Don’t wait too long to try these yummy treats as they are only available for a limited time! Head over to your local Dunkin’ Donuts by yourself or with the kiddos to try these delightfully spooktacular treats! Be sure to let me know what your favorites are!