(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Have you tried a Hot Chocolate Bomb yet? They are all the rage these days, and I am excited to share these Pink Heart Hot Chocolate Bombs with you! They are actually pretty easy to make, and you can get the kids involved too! If you don’t yet have a Chocolate Bomb mold, this set on Amazon is a super deal! These pretty Hot Chocolate Bombs will be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Pink Heart Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 12oz Bag Pink Candy Melts
- Pearl Sprinkles (Walmart)
- 1 Tbsp Hot Chocolate Per Bomb (use whatever instant brand that you prefer)
- Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Sphere Silicon Mold (you can purchase HERE)
- Pour candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melts have fully melted.
- Spread the candy melts up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered.
- Let the molds sit about 5 minutes & re-spread any of the candy melts that sank to the bottom of the molds.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
- Once set, carefully remove the candy melt spheres from the mold.
- Fill half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder & marshmallows.
- Place a glass plate in the microwave for one minute.
- Remove the plate and immediately place each empty sphere on the hot place to heat the chocolate edges.
- Place each heated sphere on each filled sphere. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the melted candy around the seam.
- While your cocoa bombs set, re-heat the left over candy melts.
- Use the icing to draw lines back and forth on top of the bomb.
- Sprinkle the pearls onto the bomb. The candy melts will act as a glue.