Disclaimer: In partnership with Westfield Shopping Centers I was provided with a $100 gift card to use towards early holiday shopping as well as $100 gift card to give away to one reader. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy)
Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? If not, it is time to get a move on! Westfield Shopping Centers
are the “Place to Holiday” for everyone on your gift list! I can always count on getting fantastic deals for every person in my family at Westfield Countryside, Westfield Brandon and Westfield Citrus Park.
In addition, you can take the kiddos along with you to meet Santa! He will now be making his seasonal home at the mall through December 24. You can get a FAST pass to skip the line by purchasing photo packages in advance online. How awesome is that? The line can sometimes get long so I love this option. You will want to look at each shopping center’s hours for visiting hours with Santa HERE
as they can vary by location. I plan on taking Brady next week so stay tuned for photos! He is so excited and cannot wait to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas!
I had the opportunity to visit Westfield Countryside recently and scored some amazing deals! My tree is packed with presents for everyone on my gift list this year!
Here are a few tips and tricks that can help to make your holiday shopping a fun experience for the entire family!
1. Shop Early -Not only does this reduce unwanted stress in your life, but it also allows you to spend more time with your family and friends this holiday season which is the most important priority. Shopping early also keeps you away from those crazy crowds!
2. Use the Westfield Shopping App and Westfield Holiday Gift Guide– Westfield Malls US has their own app which has proven to very helpful for my family and I. This app is like a shopping assistant with innovative features and time-saving benefits. It also features exclusive deals and events. You can even view movie times watch trailers and buy movie tickets! How awesome! You can also view the Westfield Holiday Gift Guide HERE which has some great gift ideas for everyone of all ages.
3. Use money saving coupons and offers from your favorite stores– Be sure to sign up for coupons and apps to the stores you frequent the most. They will send you coupons via the mail and email which will prove to be very beneficial during your holiday shopping experience. Using coupons really is a great way to get the most bang for your buck and to stretch those hard-earned dollars.
4. Take advantage of the Family Parking and Family Lounges at Westfield Malls- I love that Westfield Malls really cares about the family. From the Family Parking Spots to the Family Lounges, I feel like shopping at Westfield Malls really is a great family experience! If you have little ones, no worries, Westfield Malls has you covered! They even have special nursing rooms in the Family Lounge so that Moms can nurse their little ones in privacy.
5. Have fun- The holidays can be a stressful time, but it doesn’t need to be. Just slow down and be sure to enjoy every moment with your family and friends! Make a day of it, and while you are out shopping, grab lunch or dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants that Westfield Shopping Centers has to offer!
Now how about a fun giveaway to help you with your holiday shopping this year? Thanks to Westfield Shopping Centers, one lucky My Sweet Savings reader is going to Win a $100 Westfield Gift Card! This gift card is valid at any Westfield Shopping Center in the U.S.
Entering this giveaway is simple. The first entry is mandatory while you may gain additional entries with the other options.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!