(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
We love pork chops in our house, but it can sometimes be challenging fInding new ways to prepare them. I was so excited to have the opportunity to come up with a new recipe that combines sweet and sour flours into one perfect bite. Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops are sure to be your family’s new favorite! My boys licked their plates clean and my husband told me that these were the best pork chops he had ever eaten. I’d say they are a winner!
This week the #SundaySupper Tastemakers are bringing you Easy Pork Chop recipes that will make your mouth water! A big thank you goes out to our amazing host Shelby from Grumpy’s Honeybunch who helped to make this event happen!
4 large size boneless pork chops
1/4 cup balsamic glaze (You can make your own, but I found the most delicious pre-made variety at the store that I have been loving)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon mediterranean spiced sea salt
2 cloves minced garlic
salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add the 2 tablespoons of butter to an oven safe skillet and let it melt. Add the pork chops and let them brown on both sides. Be sure to season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper as you turn them to sear.
3. Place the pork chops in the oven and let them cook for around 10 minutes.
4. While the pork chops are cooking you can prepare your glaze. Add your prepared balsamic mixture, brown sugar, honey, oregano, minced garlic, pinch of pepper (you could even use pepper flakes if you like really spicy) and mediterranean spiced sea salt to a bowl and mix well. The mixture should be nice and thick.
5. Start spooning your prepared glaze onto to the chops during the remainder of the cooking process. You can do this as many times as you prefer. I would suggest at least 2 times for a delicious flavor and to ensure that the garlic in the glaze is cooked.
6. Continue cooking the pork chops until they are completely cooked through. You can check with a meat thermometer to make sure that your chops are at least 145 degrees F.
7. Serve with your favorite veggies or sides and enjoy! These are so moist and delicious!
Want even more pork chop recipes? Check out these delicious offerings from the Sunday Supper tastemakers!
- Braised Orange Tomato Pork Chops by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Braised Pork Chops with Country Gravy by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Breakfast Chops by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops by My Sweet Savings
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Apricot Ginger Glaze by Life Tastes Good
- Cider Braised Pork Chops with Apple and Rutabaga by Caroline’s Cooking
- Creamy Apple Pork Chops by Savory Experiments
- Easy Cilantro Lime Pork Chops by Cooking Chat
- Easy One Pan Oven Roasted Pork Chops by Pies and Plots
- Easy Oven Baked & Breaded Pork Chops by Hardly A Goddess
- Fontina Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by Soulfully Made
- Fried Pork Chops by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Broccoli Rabe by Simple and Savory
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Balsamic Glaze by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Indian-Spiced Pork Chop Potato Skillet by Sunday Supper Movement
- Japanese-Style Pork Chops Tonkatsu by Asian In America
- Mom’s Cornflake Pork Chops by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops over Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
And More Pork Chops
- One Pan Pesto Pork Chops by Cricket’s Confections
- Pork & Peppers Stir Fry by Wholistic Woman
- Pork Chops Dijonnaise by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pork Chops with Dirty Rice by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Pork Chops, Peperoncini and Potatoes by Tramplingrose
- Prosciutto Wrapped Brie and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops by The Freshman Cook
- Quick Brine Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Quick Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Skillet Tuscan Pork Chops by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops by Big Bear’s Wife
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spicy Maple-Glazed Pork Chops with Jalapeno Cheese Grits by The Weekend Gourmet
- Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chop by Brunch-n-Bites
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.