(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
If you need a quick yet delicious breakfast idea for Christmas morning, these Christmas Cinnamon Roll Waffles are sure to be your new favorite tradition! And, you can actually make these year round not just on Christmas morning!
- 1 Can Cinnamon Rolls
- Icing (included)
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Waffle Iron
- Cooking Spray
- Heat waffle iron. If yours let’s you choose the temperature, I suggest medium heat.
- Spritz with cooking spray.
- Place once cinnamon roll in each section of the waffle iron.
- Close waffle iron and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from waffle iron and ice.
- Be festive and add as many (or little) sprinkles as you wish.
- Serve & enjoy!