(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
If you are anything like my family and I, Christmas morning can be an exciting, yet busy time. I love to prepare a couple of casseroles so that we can sit around the table for a few minutes and enjoy the moment. One of the casseroles that we love is Christmas Morning Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole. This is actually prepared in the slow cooker! It is so easy and delicious!
Christmas Morning Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 2 cans Cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing from cinnamon roll packages
- In a mixing bowl, pour in melted butter & cream.
- Crack two eggs.
- Add vanilla & cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4’s and place the pieces into the crockpot.
- Pour egg mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces.
- Place lid back onto the crockpot and cook on low for 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Remove lid and drizzle with frosting.
- Serve & enjoy! This is also great with something savory served on the side!