(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Sheet Pan Dinners are my life these days. I love how they allow me to get a quick and healthy dinner on the table in no time at all. This Sheet Pan recipe for Lemon Chicken is a new fave! Every bit is packed full of delicious flavor that your entire family is sure to love!
Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1Lb Red Potatoes Cut Into 1inch Pieces
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2Lbs Thin Asparagus Cut Into 1-2inch Pieces
- 1 1/2 Lbs Chicken Breasts Cut Into Cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the red potatoes out on a sheetpan. Spray the potatoes with avocado cooking spray then sprinkle with garlic, salt & pepper to your liking. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, toss asparagus & chicken into a mixing bowl. Squeeze half of a lemon into the bowl and then sprinkle the rest of the garlic, salt & pepper into the bowl.
- Toss to coat, then transfer to the sheet pan with the potatoes.
- Place the sheet pan back in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- While the Sheet pan is in the oven, slice up the second half of the lemon into cubes.
- Once sheet pan is fully cooked, remove from oven and place the cubed lemon pieces onto the sheet pan. You can squeeze the lemons before eating for extra flavor!