(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
If you need a quick yet fun dessert idea for the holidays, these Rudolph Brownies couldn’t be easier to put together. Just grab a tray of brownies from your favorite store, and add a few other quick ingredients! These are so cute and would be great for a child’s Christmas school party!
- 1 Sheet Brownies (Walmart Bakery pictured)
- Large Candy Eyes
- Red M&M
- Cut the brownie into squares.
- Place two pretzels at each top corner for reindeer antlers.
- Take two eyes and place them on the brownies.
- Add a red M&M for a nose.
- Serve & enjoy!