(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
If you need an easy and yummy dessert to bring to your next holiday party, be sure to check out this Christmas M&M Bark. It only requires THREE ingredients!
CHRISTMAS M&M BARK
- 10oz Bag Chocolate Chips
- Christmas M&M’s
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Turn stove onto medium heat.
- Place chocolate chips into a pan.
- Spray with cooking spray & stir the chocolate chips until they fully melt.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Place the Christmas M&Ms onto the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden.
- Once the chocolate has fully hardened, break into pieces and enjoy!