This post is sponsored by Florida Strawberry in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
It is no secret that I like strawberries. But, I LOVE Florida Strawberries! Living in Florida, I feel especially blessed to be right near the gorgeous Florida strawberry fields. The plump red gems of juicy goodness are the perfect portable bite, and I love that they can be eaten any time in any place. Just wash, eat and enjoy!
You may not know this, but Florida strawberries are actually harvested in the winter. Florida strawberry season is ALL winter long from December through April, so you don’t have to wait until the summer months to enjoy them! If you don’t see Florida strawberries carried at you local grocery store, be sure to ask your produce or store manager. You will be so happy that you did as there is nothing like a juicy and mouth-watering Florida strawberry!
Not only are Florida strawberries packed full of flavor, they are also packed full of nutritional benefits. Strawberries are virtually fat free, have no cholesterol, and are full of Vitamin C! In fact, did you know that just 8 medium strawberries contain more Vitamin C than one orange? You can learn about all of the nutritional benefits of strawberries HERE.
One of the things that I love most about Florida strawberries is just how versatile that they are. They can be preserved, used in desserts and salads and so much more! Today, I am sharing with you just how easy Florida strawberries are to use in no-bake desserts. No bake desserts are often much simpler and easier to make than baked desserts, and many of them are even healthier. I also feel that no bake desserts are such a time-saver! When you pair Florida strawberries into your no bake dessert, you have a win-win! And, you didn’t have to fire up the oven!
What can be better than Florida strawberries combined with chocolate and cream cheese? My recipe for No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Lasagna will definitely have you coming back for more! Layers of fresh Florida strawberries, Oreo Thins and a decadent cream cheese mixture couldn’t be easier to make! This will be the perfect treat for your next party or potluck and your guests will think you spend hours on it!
No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Lasagna
2 lbs. fresh sliced Florida Strawberries
2 (8oz.) packages of softened cream cheese
1 (8oz.) container of Cool Whip
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 (10.1 oz.) packages of Oreo Thins Cookies (set aside 4-5 cookies to crumble for the topping)
With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Fold in the container of Cool Whip. Set aside in a small bowl.
In the bottom of a 9×13 dish, place one layer of Oreo Thins. Place a layer of the cream cheese mixture, then a layer of the sliced Florida strawberries. Repeat this process one more time. On the top, you can decorate with the last strawberry layer how you prefer. I did not take them across the entire way so that you can see part of the cream cheese layer. On the top, sprinkle your Oreo Thins crumbles that you set aside.
Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Serve and enjoy this berry-licious no bake dessert! You will not be able to eat just one slice!
Do you have a no-bake strawberry recipe that you would make with Florida strawberries? I would love to hear!
In addition, be sure to check out my fellow Sunday-Supper blogging friends below who have even more delicious Florida Strawberry no-bake recipes.
No Bake Strawberry Desserts
No Bake Strawberry Cakes and Pies
- Dairy Free Strawberry Silk Pie by Helpful Homemade
- Easy and Delicious Florida Strawberry Pie by Family Foodie
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No Bake Strawberry Lime Mousse Pie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- No-Bake Layered Chocolate Strawberry Pudding Cake by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No-Bake Strawberry Slab Pie by Hardly A Goddess
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake by Soulfully Made
- Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Tasty Strawberry Layered Desserts
- Fresh Strawberry Pretzel Dessert by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Low Carb Lemon & Strawberry Cheesecake Treat by My Life Cookbook
- No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Lasagna by My Sweet Savings
- Strawberry Ginger Rice Pudding Cups by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfait by Desserts Required
- Strawberry Tiramisu by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry-lemon Panna Cotta with Lemon Biscotti by Authentically Candace
Special and Delicious Strawberry Treats
- Cannoli Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Jersey Girl Cooks
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake K-bobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Strawberry Balsamic Ice Cream by Flour On My Face
- Strawberry Dole Whip by Sunday Supper Movement
- Strawberry Mochi by kimchi MOM
- Strawberry S’mores Skillet Dip by Casa de Crews
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.