Disclosure: As a PJ Masks blogger, I was provided with the product in this post to faciliate my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy)
Did you know that this Friday April 28 is National Superhero Day? What a great time to celebrate and have a SUPER party with your family or friends! Parties aren’t just for birthdays or special occassions. Throw a party anytime to connect with your family and friends! One of our favorite superheroes is definitely the PJ Masks! I was recently sent some goodies from the folks at PJ Masks along with a gift card from Party City to throw our very own PJ Masks party! Party City is the place to go for all of your PJ Masks party needs! I was amazed at all of the items Party City has for any party. Not only is the variety of items exceptional at Party City, but their prices are also fantastic! They have items for any budget! One of my favorite things was loose candy 15 pieces for $1! They have all colors and varieties to compliment any party that you are throwing!
Your kids will think you are the ultimate Superhero when you tell you them that you are having a PJ Masks Superhero party! My boys had so much fun helping me prepare the goodies for our party! To have a successful PJ Masks party here are a few tips that can be a big help as you plan for the event:
1. Go to PJ Masks.com (the grown up section of the site) and click on Activities. There are lots of activites and printables that can help for a SUPER party! You can even download ideas for costumes, games and invitations.
2. Head to your local Party City and stock up on party supplies like plates, napkins, cups, candy, balloons and so much more!
3. Have episodes of PJ Masks playing in the background during the party so the kids can Be a Hero during the party. You can even watch episodes on You Tube via your computer or mobile device if you prefer.
4. Play the new soundtrack of PJ Masks “Here We Come” during the party to ensure that everyone is in the mood and ready to go “Into the Night to Save the Day” with the PJ Masks crew!
5. Plan your menu. Decide what food items that you will serve during your party. Don’t stress out, you want this to be a fun time for everyone. Make it simple. I would suggest 3-4 easy food items that the kiddos can help you prepare. We had Owelette’s Oreos, Gekko’s Super Power Fruit Skewers and Catboy’s Courageous Cupcakes. My boys were such a help making the items with me. This is also a great way to get the kiddos into the kitchen.
What tips do you have for throwing a Superhero party? I would love to hear from you!