(All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
UPDATE: The winner is Dina!
I don’t know about you, but during these times of uncertainty, I am finding that self-care is more important than ever. Since most spas and salons are closed right now, I wanted to share some ideas from Number 4 High Performance Hair Care on how you can pamper-in-place:
- Try some new makeup looks and skin care treatments at home, but resist the temptation to cut your own hair. If split ends are driving you crazy, try Super Comb Prep & Protect Leave-in Conditioner. This will help strengthen the hair and seal up split ends until the salons re-open.
- Relax and restore your tresses: At Number 4 our favorite pampering tip is to apply our Reconstructing Masque to damp hair and then wrap hair in a hot towel. Sit back and relax for 15-20 min and then rinse.
- Take a relaxing spa-style bath in your own home, complete with candles, lighting, and soft music. Seal in moisture by applying Hydrating Body Lotion after your bath.
- All of the extra cooking, dishes and disinfecting has likely taken a toll on your hands. Give yourself an at-home hand treatment by applying a generous amount of our Lumiere d’hiver Body Lotion to hands and put a sock (or a disposable glove if you can spare!) over each hand to seal in moisture. Leave the socks or gloves on while you Netflix and chill. Even just 10-20 minutes will help re-hydrate hands.
- Decompress from all the stress, uncertainty and unexpected homeschooling with an at-home massage. Take turns with your spouse or roommate giving each other a back or neck massage. Mix Fleurs de Temps Body Lotion with Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil for an amazing massage lotion.
- Got bored kids at home? Enlist their help and let them get a taste of a cosmetology career by helping to groom Dad’s beard. A dollop of Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil is all Dad needs to spruce up his beard before his next Zoom Conference Call.
- Practice and perfect a new hair style. Take advantage of the slower pace of life and try out those new hairstyles you’ve been eye-balling.
The wonderful folks at Number 4 High Performance Hair Care recently sent me some products to try. They know that social distancing and salon closures have us singing the quarantine beauty blues and they want us to still enjoy self-care during this time. I have to say, the products were such a treat! I especially love the Reconstructing Hair Masque as my hair has become quite dry. This Mask has my hair feeling soft and full of life! I also loved The Hydrating Body Lotion as it is so luminous and makes my skin feel soft for hours!
I am excited to let you know that Number 4 Hair Care is going to give away one of their Pamper-In-Place Packages (RV $60) to you!
This kit includes everything that you will need to pamper in place:
*Hydrating Body Lotion (1.5 oz),
*Super Comb Prep and Protect (1.45 oz),
*Reconstructing Hair Masque (1.5 oz) and
*a full size bottle of Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil, (2.0 oz)
In the meantime, if you want to treat yourself, the Pamper-In-Place Kit and other products are on sale right now at an amazing discount. GO HERE to check out all of the products currently on sale.
Now on to the giveaway!
To enter, leave a comment on this post letting me know which product in the Pamper-In-Place Kit that you are most excited to try.
This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents ages 18 years and older through April 30, 2020.
Good luck, everyone!
Be sure to follow Number 4 High Performance Hair Care for all the latest updates, offers and tips!