(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Valentine’s Day is this week! If you need an easy and fun dessert idea for your kids or sweetie, these Valentine’s Day M&M Cake Mix Bars couldn’t be quicker to whip up! This recipe can also be made Gluten Free by using a GF cake mix.
15oz Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Valentine’s M&M
3.4oz Vanilla Pudding
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour yellow cake mix and pudding into a large mixing bowl.
- Crack two eggs.
- Add melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Let sit for a minute to let the mixed butter cool down.
- Add M&M’s. If you do not wait until the butter has cooled down, the chocolate will melt.
- Add to nonstick pan and cook for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy!